Prep Time: 10-15 min Bake Time: 15-20 min Makes: 12 muffins
2 tbsp Butter, melted
2 tbsp Apple Sauce
2 tsp Vanilla
1/2 c. Sugar
3/4 c. Milk
3/4 tsp Salt
2 c. Flour
2 tsp Baking powder
1 tsp Cinnamon
2 c. Apples, skin removed and chopped (2-4 apples depending on size)
1/2 c. Cinnamon chips
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Beat eggs in large mixing bowl. Add butter, apple sauce, vanilla, and sugar. Combine til almost creamy-like consistency.
- Combine salt, flour, baking powder, and cinnamon in separate bowl.
- Stir in half of the milk to the egg mixture. Then stir in half of the dry mixture. Repeat til dry and wet mixtures are fully combined.
- Fold in apples and cinnamon chips to batter.
- Divide batter equally among 12 muffin tins. Bake for 15-20 min or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.