Makes: 4 bowls Prep. Time: 20 min. Cook Time: 20 min.
2 tbsp Butter
6 cloves Garlic, minced
2 Onions, chopped
1 Zucchini, chopped
24 oz. Mushrooms, chopped
2 small Sweet Potatoes, chopped
1 pkg Kielbasa, chopped
salt, pepper, smoked paprika, thyme
2. Chop onions, zucchini, mushrooms, sweet potatoes and kielbasa into 1/4" cubes.
3. Heat butter in pan on med-high heat.
4. Add onions and garlic when butter begins to bubble, season with salt and pepper, let sweat for 5 min.
5. Add Kielbasa and let brown before adding more veggies.
6. Add Zucchini and Mushrooms, season with salt and pepper.
7. Dust the whole top layer of hash with both smoked paprika and dried thyme.
8. Mix everything and continue cooking for about 15 minutes.
9. Remove from heat and serve.