3 tbsp Butter
3 cloves Garlic, minced
2 large Onions, chopped
2 c. Bok Choy, chopped
1 1/2 c. Fruit Lambic (we used raspberry)
1 1/2 c. Heavy Cream
1/4 Lemon, juiced
- Debeard and scrub mussels.
- Melt butter with garlic in a large pot.
- Add in onions and bok choy and cook for 5-10 min or until the veggies are cooked through. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the lambic and bring to a boil. Then reduce to medium heat.
- Add mussels and cover pot. Cook for 5 min, shaking pot occasionally.
- Remove mussels from liquid and set aside. Discard any mussels that haven't opened.
- Add cream to pot. Stir and let cook for 5 min uncovered.
- Add lemon juice and stir.
- Serve mussels with the sauce in individual bowls.