Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 15 min
2 large onions
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
2 tbls. sugar
1 tbls. butter
salt and pepper to taste
2. Cut green beans into 2 inch segments.
3. Mix green beans, garlic powder, onion powder, crushed red pepper, sugar and salt and pepper.
4. Coat green beans evenly with soy sauce.
5. Dice onions and mince garlic.
6. Sweat onions and garlic in butter over medium-high heat for 6-8 min. Salt and pepper to taste.
7. Add green beans, raise heat to high and allow excess liquid to evaporate.
8. Coat green beans and onions with soy sauce in the pan and cook for another 5 min or so.
9. Serve warm.