Servings: 2 Prep Time: 15 min Cooking Time: 25 min
1 Acorn Squash, halved lengthwise and seeds removed
1 Onion, chopped
2 cloves Garlic, minced
1 Apple, chopped
1/4 c. Craisins
1/2 c. Smoked Mozzarella, shredded (or other smoked cheese)
1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Cook squash halves with cut side up for 25 min.
- Meanwhile, saute onion, garlic, salt, and pepper for about 10 min.
- Remove from heat and add apples, craisins, cheese, and spices.
- Remove squash from oven and divide mixture between the squash halves.
- Return squash to oven and continue cooking til squash is tender, about 20 min.