Top 5 Things I'll Miss Most about Europe
1. Trains! You can get anywhere in Europe by train. We went to a different
German town each day conveniently by train. And it was cheap! And you can
buy your ticket right before you get on the train.
2. Ryanair. The cheapest flight I bought was only 10 euro. So what if the seats
don't recline, you get to travel for super cheap!
3. A glass of wine for only a couple of euros.
4. Cheap and GOOD gelato. Even in Germany the gelato is a million times better
than in the states.
5. History everywhere you turn. Europe is just so much older. I mean, where
are the castles in the US?
Top 5 Things I Won't Miss about Europe
1. Paying for water. The water's safe to drink so why can't I just get some damn
2. Walking everywhere. Yes, it's the best way to explore Europe, but your feet
really take a toll on your feet.
3. Paying to use bathrooms. Thankfully, this didn't happen often.
4. Rarely being able to use a credit card.
5. Menus in another language.